Miscellaneous and extraneous things about me
– I’m a 27 year old graduate student, originally from Massachusetts, studying chemistry at the University of Texas at Austin.
– I used to be a professional figure skater with Disney on Ice.
– I once held a job as a zamboni driver.
– I have a tattoo of the symbol for the quantum mechanical wavefunction, the greek letter psi, on my neck.
– I won a whiskey drink-off against Terry, an Irish Texan who goes by the nickname “T-bone”.
– I’m a trapeze artist. No, really.
-My favorite TV show of all time is “Buffy the Vampire Slayer”. Don’t judge me if you’ve never seen it.
– My nickname, and the name I post by on the blogosphere is Shoothouse Barbie.
– At my worst, I am trite, gauche, and a desparately cynical.
-At my best, I am outgoing, a loyal friend, and take quite easily to logic and reason.